I am so happy to have found this non-baked Oreo Baileys Cheesecake recipe! Thanks C for the heads up. I love cheesecake and this recipe is really easy to follow and is sure a keeper!
Non-baked Oreo Cheesecake
Ingredients [A: base, B: Filling, C: Swirl]
A: 1 small packet of Maltesers candies + 12 Oreo cookies
50g butter, melted
B: 1 block of Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla
200ml whipped cream
½ cup caster sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
¼ cup boiling water
1 and half tbsp gelatin powder
C: 1 tbsp butter
50g dark chocolate
1. A: Use food processor to crush Maltesers candies and Oreo cookies. Mix the crushed Maltesers candies and Oreo cookies crumbs and butter together with whisk. Press and evenly in an 8 inch tin. Place in freezer.
2. Sprinkle the gelatin power into boiling water evenly. Leave to ‘bloom’ for 2 minutes. Stir to dissolve.
3. C: Melt butter and chocolate in 30 sec bursts to become chocolate mixture. Stir to combine.
4. B: Use a mixer or whisk to whipped cream till stiff peaks form, chill.
5. B: Use the mixer (no need to wash) or food processor to mix Philadelphia cream cheese and sugar on high speed till smooth, beat in lemon juice and vanilla.
6. Stir the gelatin mixture (over a period of time, some gelatin will settle to the bottom) and add into the Mix prepare in Step 5.
7. Fold in whipped cream to the new Mix prepared in Step 6 to form white batter.
8. Pour ¼ of white batter into chocolate mixture, stir and mix to form chocolate batter.
9. Mix in Baileys with 3/4 of white batter.
10. Pour about half of the ¾ white batter into tin and add half of chocolate batter, swirl to combine.
11. Add the remaining white batter and top with spoonfuls of remaining chocolate batter, swirling to marble patterns.
12. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight until firm before serving.