1. 2-3 ripe mango
2. 250g sago pearls
3. 100ml Evaporated mil
4. 100ml fresh milk (i.e. Meiji)
5. Mango juice (i.e Marigold Peel Fresh)
6. Pomelo flesh
7. 3-4 tbsp sugar
8. 150ml water
1. Bring 150ml of water and sugar to boil until sugar dissolves. Leave syrup to cool.
2. Slice or cut mango into cubes.
3. Peel pamelo into small pieces.
4. Put sago pearls into a pot of boiling water, keep stirring and cook until transparent. Pour cooked sago pearls into a sieve, rinse running water and drain.
5. Mix syrup, mango cubes/slices, sago pearls, evaporated, fresh milk in a bowl. Finally add pamelo and mixed well. Serve chilled.