Tuesday, August 05, 2008

happy birthday

I was inspired by the scene of these pictures and happily picked a few of my favorite pieces. Today, I turn another year older. I hope a little wiser as well. I am a happy woman waiting eagerly for these clothes plus a toy camera given by the girls' dad. :D Two days later will be Big Missy's turn and we are all ready for a mini celebration in her kindy It is going to be her first time celebrating her birthday with her kindy friends and she is so excited about it!








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, dearie!...Lara

Jerene said...

Happy birthday dear! Are you going for a hot date with L tonight? hehe

Sylvie said...

Happy birthday, Charlene!!

Sandrine Deleuze said...

I already let you a comment on your flickr but a second one here wasn't too much ! Ahahahahahaha ! Happy Birthday sweetie ;-)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

these are gorgeous dresses!!

joanna
www.candlelight.hk/blog

casualpoet said...

happy birthday!! hope u had a good one :)

Edleen said...

Happy Birthday Charlene!!!

and to Big Little Missy too ;)