- To wish for something with expectation of its fulfillment.
- Archaic. To have confidence; trust.
- To look forward to with confidence or expectation: We hope that our children will be successful.
- To expect and desire. See synonyms at expect.
- A wish or desire accompanied by confident expectation of its fulfillment.
- Something that is hoped for or desired: Success is our hope.
- One that is a source of or reason for hope: the team's only hope for victory.
- Archaic. Trust; confidence.
a meaningful gift - customized Ipod/cellphone case
Happy August everyone! It's my favorite month of the year.