Sunday, July 13, 2008

art therapy

She loves art therapy


Big Missy's drawing/painting pieces


Bits and pieces I've outgrown. I think there are more.
It's probably time to get them a new home!

Patchwork lamp cover which I did for the orange room back then. The room looks so much cosier with it.
I have received some delicious Making Memories papers in the mail on Friday! More layouts, cards to be done. Almost done with the items made for Casualpoet and I'm looking forward to see the new look/stuff in the shop.

4 comments:

linda said...

OH - I just love your patchwork lamp!! May I ask you where you got the lovely fabric with the ducks and the trees?? regards from norway

Sweet Marie said...

Hi ! I just discovered your blog and I wanna say your scrapbook layouts are fabulous. You have so much talent, a true inspiration !

Natalie said...

I love your work! They are so inspiring!

Natalie

bp said...

Oh, these are so lovely! Big Missy is really good at her art, and I probably said this before, she has your artistic genes =)

Keep them coming!