Friday, July 18, 2008

18.07.2008

My kids love this - cornflakes cookies. I have to give it a try even though I don't bake. I mean I can't bake! I have little to share about when it comes to baking. Maybe I was not given the flair for baking. The baking terms, measurements freaked me out. Someone told me that cornflakes cookies are called Honey Joy in Australia. I love that name, it really sounds happy! I will be making these for the coming teacher's day and present them in some nice containers.


Have you seen the food photos on flickr yet? Those pictures are so well taken, inspiring and mouthwatering looking. What a blessing for one to be able to be doing what you love to do and preparing daily meals for your loved ones.

Our simple dishes for dinner

egg soup

More work in progress - tape, stamping, ink
...

I am honored to be invited to contribute to Bloesem’s World Tour project. You can read the whole report here and here. Thanks for the invite Irene, I hope to see you in Singapore very soon!

7 comments:

petite fleur said...

I like the look of the bag.

Also I should try those cornflake cookies one day.

Charlene Teo said...

You should. I bet you will take even better pictures with those!

jerene said...

Baking isn't hard girl haha. You know I love your cooking. Your lotus roots and sweetcorn soup especially!

Carolyn said...

Hi Charlene. Got to know your blog from Bloesom. Great job on the write up.
By the way, I'm looking for linen tape to make my own label. Where do I find those?

Jayen said...

oh my! those stamps that you used to stamp on the ribbon is so cute! may i know where did you get them??

Charlene Teo said...

Hi Carolyn,

I am not sure if they have linen tapes here in Spore. I tried a few shops but no luck. I made my own labels from those linen cloths.

Shimmy Shake said...

Wowza, your food looks delicious - wish I had the recipes!

I very much enjoy your work and look forward to reading about your collaboration with Bloesom