Saturday, June 07, 2008

simply sewing pleasure

I haven't been so productive for a long time. I have put aside my sewing and scrapbooking for quite a while to spend more quality time with my family, bringing the girls for some outdoor activities, plus other commitments. And now I am back on track. Let's do some maths. I have sewn 15 pencil cases, 10 passport covers. 6 photo album covers, still making lots & lots of linen pins and other WIP. Since I'm in a crafty mood right now, I will also be making more tote bags and quilts! Kind of miss quilting actually. I am going to work on smaller size quilts though - baby, doll quilts or stroller blankies? We'll see. I also hope to squeeze sometime to make baby gifts for a couple of girlfriends who are giving birth real soon!

I made this quilt last year and I'm still lovin' these prints


On a scrapbooking note, I like the new SEI - Poppy! Love how the colors are looking so bright, spring & summery

I have got some requests for customized linen photo album covers. So being crafty me at the moment, I made a few more for the shop.

snapshots


journey








2 comments:

petite fleur said...

These linen photo album covers are adorable.

BTW my daughter is enjoying Eva Cassidy's Field of Gold on your playlist.

Cherry Tree Lane said...

I love those! I should get one for the grandma's to tote around pictures of Kensington! Love it!