Wednesday, June 25, 2008

a moment of happiness

I'm very happy and excited to share that my linen goods are now available at casualpoet 隨意詩人 - an arts and cultural concept store. I was so thrilled when R gave me the link to her online shop. If you have not heard of casualpoet, you must check them out now. The products they're stocking are right up my alley - from home goods, stationery, records, books and zines and they are stocking a lot more! I went to place my goods in the store yesterday, coincidently it was also their official opening day. Casualpoet shop is located at 273B New Bridge Road, 3rd floor of an old shophouse. It is a small and cosy shop (and a mini-cafe) stocked with beautiful natural looking goods by designers, artists, publishers and record companies from all over the world. I was reading the Lines & Shapes book and I think it is really cool. I will be placing more new stuff at casualpoet shop over time, just love going back there, for more inspirations and hopefully less shopping!



love how they displayed the goods

looking more complete with the new labels. :)







4 comments:

jurene said...

This is so great, congrats girl!! So awesome looking that shop. Bring me there one day and we shop okay? Hehe!

Coochies & All said...

Hi Charlene - this is wonderful news - congratulations!! Love the stuff you've made. Btw, just returned from a trip to japan and bought loads of jap fabric - you'll go crazy if you go there. :) Will try to email you soon to share my experience.
elaine t

Rashida said...

Charlene! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Yay! Yay! Yay! ^_^ *jumps up and down*

Ruth said...

I love how this shop looks, and it makes me miss Singapore. I've been away too long!

And your items are gorgeous! I just found you on etsy too!