Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day!

Big Missy passed me this Happy Mother’s Day card earlier. She did this card in school and it's my very first handmade Mother’s Day card from her. How sweet is that?!
I definitely love being a Mom and it is my favorite job in the world. I love how my girls woke me up with a kiss and the many cuddle sessions. I always think that I am surrounded by many outstanding Mothers out there - my close girlfriends and the blogger mothers. The kind of Mom's who inspire me to be a better Mom. To be more patient, to be more understanding, to be more loving!

So, here's to you, fellow mommies! All of you are doing an amazing job. Happy Mothers' Day!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Sounds like your mother's day was awesome. Mine was too. I think being a mom is the greatest pleasure for me! Enjoy your special day!

linda said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too Charlene!

Jurene said...

Oh the card is so sweet! We all love Mother's Day don't we? :D Hehehe! Looking forward to more gatherings with all the kiddos.

Mel said...

happy mothers' day to you too!

bp said...

Glad you had wonderful Mother's Day! Enjoy all the many precious, priceless moments with your girls... and cheers to motherhood! =)