Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Colorful Summer

The definition of sum·mer 1 taken from here
n.
2. A period of fruition, fulfillment, happiness, or beauty.

I love the American Crafts spring and summer range especially their paper pack but they are sold out too fast. Still, I managed to grab some of their foam and plastic shapes! The birds, the beetles, dogs, piggies are adorable! Thank you JLMS for the generous supplies! Do check out the store if you have not, they often have great sale every now and then!

Clothes pegs - dressed them up with patterned papers, Love Elsie frames, linen tape, AC foam shapes




All papers are from Jenni Bowlin! Always love her product lines.

I love any kind of words definitions!

7 comments:

Cherry Tree Lane said...

CUTEST clothespins EVER! Delightful!

Mabel Krieger said...

Charlene, I so miss your scrapbook layouts! These are great and I LOVE those clothes pegs!!

Pandachu said...

Hey I've blogged hopped over and I'm glad I did! Love ur work...all of it!! These pegs are tres cute!!

Rashida said...

Yay! Clothes pins! AND Cuddly tags too! ^_^ Love this new design. Now I know where you've been hiding!

jurene said...

Haven't seen your layouts for so long and they are still as gorgeous!

bp said...

These are all so pretty and colourful... love what you did with each layout!

I caught a glimpse of these pictures on Flickr and had to come here right away!

Have a great weekend now, Charlene!

Ravenhill said...

What beautiful pages you have created here! So pretty and I am especially fond of the colorful and cute bird!
~Emily in Norway