Tuesday, March 25, 2008

lazy afternoon

I did something fast and quick for the girls. Having little girls are fun! You can quickly whip up some cute and fun hairclips, barrettes & pony holders for them.







While waiting for new scrapbooking products to arrive, here are two layouts which I did recently. See that tortoise? Coloring done by Big Missy who insisted to paste it on the layout. I think it doesn't look too bad after all. She proudly told me that she did this layout of her little sister!








5 comments:

Dallas said...

The barrettes are cute and your layouts are great! I'm finally discovering some of the fun in scrapbooking. I started small, with greeting cards, and it's been a lot of fun.

bettyninja said...

I love those clips!

Heidi said...

So love your work!

bp said...

Pretty hairclips! And the turtle is such a sweet touch, and extra special becoz Jie Jie did it just for Mei Mei! =)

Btw, don't worry at all about that tag. Understand you are busy.

You have a great week now!

Anonymous said...

Oh my - I love your clips! Lovely layouts too!!
elaine t