Thursday, March 20, 2008

delightful loot

Everything I ordered came in the mail! I must say it was a super heavy huge package that I've ever received. Books, magazines, fabric, cute stationery, sewing, crafting supplies, linen tapes together with my stamps, ink and orders from cb2!

Cute little fruit flavour tea tins from best of pal!



I bought these commas plates from cb2. I am a big fan of Crate&Barrel. I'm so happy that they have cb2 with a wide range of affordable, pretty and modern home deco goods. I wish they have a store here.



Lovely lovely mini linen tapes from R. Don't they look yummy on the plate? I was sooo looking forward to see them in person. Thanks pal!



Very cool looking adhesive measuring tapes!



Photo clippers! Very nice presentation for photos, cards and little memos. I added some Making Memories & 7gypsies stickers around the photos, loved! Best purchase ever during their sale.



I actually ordered this hanging candle holder but it broke during the delivery. That's okay, next time then and more excuses to shop.

photo extracted from cb2 site



Till then! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, lovely stuff u've bought. Just wondering where u got the adhesive measuring tape, it's so cool & cute. Is it from cb2 as well?

jerene said...

Love everything here!

Charlene Teo said...

Hi, I've shared the link on where to purchase the tapes. You can find it on my flickr. :)