Wednesday, April 09, 2008

another year later

Today marks the 14th anniversary for us. L was outstationed since last Saturday but we will be seeing him in the airport coming this weekend. So looking forward! The kids and I did something fun earlier - baking! Frankly, I don't enjoy baking and I don't think I am a good baker. I still very much prefer scrapbooking, crafting, sewing or cooking anytime. But today, I just want to bake something really simple for the kids. They loved playing with the dough and making shapes out of it. All we did was some simple butter cookies topped with raisins and cashew nuts. Oh, I totally forgotten about taking pictures bleah. By the time the mess is cleaned up. I'm physically exhausted haha. But I'm very sure that I'll be baking more of those yummy cookies soon!

These glass bottles were from Big Missy's baby time. I was going to dump them when we spring cleaned our house earlier this year. So glad I did not. I used some bird rubons from Hambly and a strip of linen tape. These bottles came without the caps and look how the linen button fits perfectly on it? The bottles are now sitting on my table holding all kind of stationary i.e. paper clips, staple bullets, mini clothes pegs, etc.





Another pin set - bird + cage


Eye shadow colors - I like the gold with the yellow and a little green eyeliner under lid.

4 comments:

linda said...

Happy 14th Anniversary Charlene! Hope you are doing well.
PS:I love your eye makeup too!

jerene said...

Wow time flies! Happy Anni to you and L!

Chris said...

yo.. hppy Anniversary! nvr jio on baking.. anyway, maid no mre.. bsy bsy wkend.

bp said...

Belated Happy Anniversary to you and L!

The baking must have been so fun, not to mention, yummylicious! =)

Love all your new products! And your eyeshadow... so cool!