Friday, February 29, 2008

portfolio and some little bits

Today's the last day of Feb, 29th - the leap year. I wished I had been born on this day. Then I would be so much younger. :D

I am always amazed by the different styles of work produced by the featured artists at Trunkt. I came to know about the site last year and I was wondering how it works. Trunkt is not a shopping cart service nor a place to sell your individual products. It's place where you can show a portfolio of your products/arts to potential customers from all over the world.

I think it is a good way to promote your products. However, the site is juried. You need to go through an application process, get reviewed and be accepted into the site before you can showcase your portfolio. Also, they're actually looking for some good quality images on their site. As a newly opened shop owner, I went ahead and applied for an Artist Portfolio three weeks after I listed my items on Etsy and my application was accepted! So thrilled to be one of the featured Trunkt artists. Check out the site if you have not seen it.




Also, totally honored to be featured here by a fellow etsyian who hearted me. Loved all the stuff she picked, including some of my favorite sellers and items!


I love the mushrooms within a wooden mushroom case for a packaging idea.




I'm guilty of shopping again. I joined a spree and bought some of these. Eyelash fix, hair curling sponge, Shiseido blackhead peeloff mask, Care Pre-makeup Cream. These products are highly raved products by Taiwan Artistes and on show Queen Nu Ren Wo Zui Da.

I've finished some zipper clutches and passport covers since last week. I will start listing once photos are ready. Also, hoping Flickr will be up soon!

Later! :D

2 comments:

jill said...

you are so very welcome! i'm so glad i've found your blog. it's lovely!

linda said...

Nice packaging! And congrats again!!