Friday, February 01, 2008

update

This is another white linen patchwork tote for the shop. I just love white and grey linen. I like the contrast, the clean and neat look. I made one for R last year for our swap and I really loved it. I've always wanted to make this for the shop someday. Many told me white is pretty to look at but it gets dirty easily. Yes, that's so true but how not to love when the colors are looking so cheery and fresh here, just perfect colors for the coming Spring!



short words are so lovely

its hard to photograph the words but the ink has intense color on the linen in real life

2 comments:

bp said...

Love that "au naturale" look! White can be the new black, why not? =)

evelyn said...

Girl, you really did something nice for your shop! Congrats! Love all that you did!