Tuesday, February 19, 2008

happy things

Instead of doing simple design on linen (still love that simple classy look), I did some cute little stuff using my japanese fabric. I wanted to work on this idea for the longest time. It started from the time I did my journal covers. Instead of journal covers, I worked on my linen zipper cases. I really love the simple storyboard idea in terms of scrapbooking and crafting! All thanks to the reading sessions with big missy, I was greatly inspired by her collection of books - all those cute illustrations and storyboards especially from the vintage childrens' series, real gem!

I am going to sit back waiting for a super good mail day! :D

All these zipper cases are available here.

owl and tree
rest and relax

home journey
little girl wandering in the forest



10 comments:

jerene said...

So lovely! I want a customized one for my little Faith, call you tomorrow! All the best for your new shop!

evelyn said...

You should have setup this shop much earlier, it's full of beautiful crafts.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!! I love your creations. I'm trying my hand at sewing zippered pouches but somehow they always turn up awful - very depressing. :)
elaine t

coquet's cache said...

adorable zip bags, and nice blog too! i've added you to mine. =)

bp said...

aw, these are just so pretty and adorable at the same time! thanks for the happy moment, seeing your great works!

Sandra Whelan said...

Hi! I found you from Scrapscene. Thanks for sharing your tutorial with us! Love your blog and your work! Beautiful beautiful handmade goods, you're so talented!

Terence said...

its super nice!!! Are u the charlene I met at the velvet cat class by FW???

Charlene Teo said...

Yes Terence, I was there. :)

Kloth & Bolt said...

these are so lovely! -kb

Jessica said...

cool zipper cases! love that the inside is lined with fun fabric!