Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008

Happy New Year All! Time flies, today's already the 3rd day of 2008. I thought we should all have high hopes and set new goals for the new year. Have you set yours? All things are possible, everything is fresh, new and full of possibilities. I certainly hope everyone has been having fun so far and have a colorful 2008 ahead!


big missy likes holding little missy like this while watching their favorite tv program.

playing peek a boo with her little sister
shooting the everyday at home (supply from OPAAT Dec kit)


4 comments:

bp said...

I love what you did with these really adorable pictures! How sweet, the two gals together like this =)

To a great year, but I'm starting small, and revisiting some old things that are still works in progress for us.

Dallas said...

Happy 2008! I love the new song on your blog -- that was the favorite song for my friends and I in our Sophomore year in high school.

By the way, I have started carrying the tote you sent me to work everyday. I love how the pin stripe fabric looks a little business-y, but the bird and text fabric adds an artsy flair. :)

linda said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Charlene! The layout featuring your girls is very nice!

evelyn said...

Happy New Year and I hope you will achieve your goals soon girlfriend!