Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Please click on Register to Vote
*Voting ends Wednesday, February 28 at 9:00 AM, MST which is Singapore Time, Wednesday night/early Thursday morning.
:: 10 Tidbits ::
created by basil
Monday, February 26, 2007
That means it starts Singapore Time Midnight between Monday, February 26, 2007 and Tuesday, February 27, 2007 TILL Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 7:00:00 AM
I appreciate if you could place a vote for me. Every vote counts for me to get into the next round (only 30 will make it through). Thank you in advance! :)
You will not be able to view my work (layout) as of now as Making Memories will be gathering all the projects done by the 50 finalists and put them up for voting later tonight! Once you've logged in to the Making Memories account, you'll be able to review the creations by the 50 finalists. :D
1) 1 vote per IP address
2) You can sign up for voting reminder at Making Memories page (you have to register & login to vote)
3) 30 will make it to the next round by world voting. No one else at Making Memories can vote.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Before I pen down, our family wishes everyone of you a Happy & Prosperous New Year!!!
Monday, February 12, 2007
I promise to update the blog very soon again! More layouts and stuffs to share. Now, off to taking pictures and do some scanning!
Sunday, February 04, 2007
1. I love LIMES! The more the merrier! One of my favorite local dish has gotta be Fried Hokkien Noodle and I'll have at least 5 limes to go with it. Yes, I always get stares or comment like 'You're mad' from friends when they see me doing that haha! Steamed sweet corn with tons of butter is also one of my favorite snack. Sinful I know, lol.
2. I don't comb/brush my hair. Not even when I'm out from the shower. Lazy? I think just cant be bothered with my hair haha. I would just leave it as it is! Lucky thing is, my hair is naturally straight & thin so it's kind of maintenance free. I prefer permed hair though.
3. I love scented stuffs. From perfumes to body lotions, aromatherapy oil, home fragrance oil, scented candles, fragrance spray, etc. I've many burners at every little corner of my home. I have an unbelievable collection of body lotions, shower cream, home spray from Bath & Body Works. Just love their stuffs! I can't finish them all but I like to hoard them or just give friends as gifts. Love their huge stores, their 3 for $10 Anti-Bacterial Collection, friendly staffs and excellent service. A pity is, one of my favorite line "CoolCitrusBasil" has been discontinued. Love this product name! And that's how I got my pea name 'basil' in short. And oh, I love to scrap in a conducive environment with dim lightings and light up some scented candles at the same time.
4. I love to cook and can cook pretty well but people just can't tell that I can cook, let alone a good cook.
5. I really hate vacuuming the floor but I totally love mopping. There was once I mopped up to 3 times a day for no reason. hehe
6. I met my hubby 14 years ago. That's more than a decade!
Ok, I have shared more than 6 of mine. I'm going to tag Sri, Christin & michelle
Friday, February 02, 2007
Thursday, February 01, 2007
What I did the last weekend:
1. Mounted my unmounted rubber stamps. *Thanks to both M & J. M told me about J sharing the idea!* Will post pictures later.
2. Two layouts of
3. Printed some lovely pictures of baby L. Cant wait to scrap them.
4, Brought Cher to the
5. A baby card for DH’s customer whom just delivered.
6. A card for a colleague’s farewell.
7. Ordered some lovely stuffs online.
Three GAP stores are now available in