Thursday, December 13, 2007

tagged

Long due!

4 THINGS ABOUT ME - tagged by Rashida

Job's I've had:

School holiday jobs when I was a teenager - worked in Tangs Studio, Kenneth Cole, InWear Matinique (this label used to be quite popular in the early 90s in S'pore) I loved and enjoyed working in the retail fashion industry. Well, except for the long irregular hours. Also worked in Gleneagles hospital as a laboratory assistant. Now, an Engineer at work.

Places I've Lived:

Singapore

Foods I Love:

  1. Japanese cuisine
  2. Fried Hokkien Mee with lots of lime please.
  3. Hot spicy food like Laksa, Tomyam
  4. Pasta

Websites I Visit:

  1. Etsy
  2. Flickr
  3. Bloglines
  4. Ezines, home deco sites

Places I'd Rather Be:

  1. London
  2. Japan
  3. San Francisco
  4. One of the estates at PangKor Laut Resort. I stayed in one of the villas and it was a heavenly experience. Love their spa.

Movies I Love:

Pretty Woman & Sabrina

TV Shows I Watch:

I’m not a TV person actually but I do follow Hong Kong drama serials on SCV.

W H O . W A S . T H E. L A S T . P E R S O N - tagged by Agnes

1. You hung out with?: P & J

2. Saw you cry: Either I was alone or my hubby

3. Went to the movies with you?: Hubby

4. You went to the mall with?: P & J

5. You went to dinner with?: My colleagues, dinner at NYDC

6. You talked on the phone to?: Big missy

7. Said ‘I love you’ to you and really meant it? Big and little missy

8. Made you laugh?: Big missy

W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Neither

2. Be serious or be funny? Funny

3. Drink whole or skim milk? Whole

4. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents

D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.

1. Flowers or candy? Candy

2. Gray or black? Dark gray

3. Color or Black and white photos? Color

4. Lust or love? Love

5. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset

6. M and Ms or Skittles? M&Ms

7. Staying up late or waking up early? Staying up late

D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.

1. Sun or moon? Moon

2. Winter or Fall? Both

3. Left or right?: Right

4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends?: Two best friends

5. Sunny or rainy?: Sunny

6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: Chocolate

A B O U T . Y O U

1. What time is it?: 1530 hrs

2. Nickname(s): Lene, Jubee, Basil....

3. What is your birth date?: 5 Aug

4. What do you want?: Too many but happiness and good health top the list

5. Where do you want to live?: Tokyo

6. How many kids do you want?: 2

7. You want to get married?: Yes

U N I Q U E

1. Nervous habit: None

2. Are you double jointed?: Nope

3. Can you roll your tongue?: Yes

4. Can you raise one eyebrow?: Yes

5. Can you cross your eyes?: Yes

6. Do you make your bed daily?: Only when I'm not rushing for time

7. Can you draw? Yes

R A N D O M

1. Which shoe goes on first? Right

2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone? Nope

3. What is your craziest experience ever? Wakeboarding , Parasailing and Snowmobiling

F O O D

1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl

2. Have you ever eaten spam? Yes

3. Favourite ice cream: Macadamia brittle, Triple chocolate & Strawberry from Häagen-Dazs

4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? 1 - Nestles Honeystar and that’s for big missy

5. What’s your favourite beverage? Peach tea

6. Do you cook? Yes

IN . T H E . L A S T . M O N T H . H A V E . Y O U ?

1. Bought something - Yes

2. Sang - Yes, with big missy

3. Been hugged - Yes

4. Felt stupid - Yes

5. Missed someone - Yes

6. Danced crazy - Nope

7. Gotten your hair cut – Yes and permed

8. Cried - Yes

9. Lied - Yes

People I Tag: Rashida of I Heart Linen, Marisa of Quilt Otaku, BP of GoingBackToBasics , Melissa Deakin of Savoring The Details, Sri Sams of Color My World, Dallas

3 comments:

bp said...

Charlene,
With your great taste, you must be really good in your retail fashion work! This is a really long tag, may have to pass becoz I'm not ready for Christmas. Sorry about that!

When's your anniversary going to be? Have a great one! =)

Mabel Krieger said...

I've never thought you as an engineer LOL. I was thinking you're working in some design related industry.

Dallas said...

I finally answered this meme. Thanks for the tag and sorry I took so long.