Tuesday, December 18, 2007

the finale...

My Favorite Memories is closing down. A huge and difficult decision for Shari but I can totally understand her position. It is indeed a challenge to juggle working and being a wife and mom at home. I wish her all the best and happy that she can spend more time with her family. It's kindof a bittersweet feeling for me as I've met many wonderful people over at the message board. It's hard but let's keep in touch.

Final layouts for the MFM gallery.

green, orange, turquoise, red polka dots &
a favorite photo of us

just love the cool looking KI lace cardstock

Lots of things I wanna do and get for the coming X'mas. Some of those on my wish list right now: a happy life, a holiday trip to Japan (shopping for more fabric and crafty stuff!), good health for the family, etc... Bits & pieces on this page by tearing, cutting, adding small embellishments together with the black and white border stickers and love elsie noel stickers which are my current faves.

baby little missy, she is now 13 month old

5 comments:

Tinkerbell said...

Awesome work, as usual, Char ! May all your wishes come true. Have a Merry Christmas !

Anonymous said...

I hope you will continue to post your layouts. I love them all. :)

-Stacy

Scrappermania said...

Wooow, awesome layouts!

bp said...

Nice LOs, all, and I especially love the red... very in season, very festive! =)

Is that top one like an anniversary LO?

Have a Merry Christmas, Charlene, you and your lovely family!

jerene said...

Fabulous as usual! See you gals later tonight!