Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving to all!

So thankful for these:
1. A
humourous, patient and supportive hubby.
2. Our 2 precious big and little missy.
3. My mother-in-law who is always so kind and understanding. We all love her home-cooked food.
4. Our baby sitter - a SUPER nanny. I don't know how she manage, she is taking care of four kids during the daytime. I never have to worry about leaving my girls under her care while I'm at work.
5. Keeping in touch with all my closest girlfriends from elementary school.
6. Being able to sustain my scrapbooking hobby till now and still loving it. No more 3-min fever thingy. :D
7. Taking up sewing and getting to know more talented and inspiring people.

Speaking of which, I have to mention a few of my favorite blogger friends - my daily reads. And, thanks for mentioning me in your posts too.

I heart linen - Rashida, my bestest blogger friend ever! So much to say about this girl. So talented! Though we are living in the opposite ends of the world but we make an effort to keep in touch via emails & yim. We feel like we have known each other for years! We can talk about our kids, families, work, craft ideas, passion, dreams & jokes. Just about anything under the sun!

Sri Sams - my online scrapbooking buddy! We're always up to something in the cyber world LOL.

BP - She is a great SAHM to her two boys. A role model. Vern is a really lucky man. :D

Quilt Otaku - New found blogger friend. Her quilting projects are amazing!

Melissa Deakin - I love her clean, classy scrapbooking style & her photography too. Have to try out that soft tree pattern very soon!

Lisa & Dena- These ladies make gorgeous bags, love them all!

Dallas - My fall swap partner and thanks for being so patient. I hope you get to see your package the moment you return from your trip.

In this package, I have included:
1. A grey, yellow & cream linen library tote made by me. I will post the rest of the pictures later

2. Ornament for the house - an owl on a little wooden tree
3. A small cylindrical box (love the tree design on the cover!)
4. Incense for aromatherapy
5. Pearls for making the
bubble tea. Yum, my swap partner likes the bubble tea too! I've tried the Singapore, Korea and Taiwan version of bubble tea and seriously they tasted very much the same but I prefer Taiwan version better (I have a sweet tooth you see)
6. Japanese Miso soup to warm up the day.
7. Happy snacking - Pretz biscuit sticks.


owl, tree, incense, cylindrical box with tree design

grey linen totewith magnetic snap

And, more layouts to share later!

4 comments:

mabel Krieger said...

So nice the grey linen tote and it looks sturdy too! I love Pretz!

Marisa said...

Charlene, you are too sweet to read my blog and include me among these other amazing creative folks. Thanks a million, I adore your blog as well.

bp said...

Charlene,
You know, BP is a lucky wife, not perfect, just human, but she's very thankful to have reconnected with you on your blog! =)

Charlene, your lovely creations -- you are such a natural at every thing you make your hands -- it always inspires me! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for being here for me, too! =)

linda said...

I would love a tote like this! I really enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for all the inspiration Charlene!