Tuesday, October 16, 2007

it's mid month again

The mid month gallery reveal is just so great! Here are my layouts done for the Oct gallery. Check out the other designers work, some genius ideas they did!

scrap about candy -
who else but big missy, definitely as sweet as a candy in our eyes! I want to achieve a really colorful page and went crazy about picking the patterned papers. Still can't believe I actually scrapped a super pink page. I stitched the foam flowers & arrows, kindof love the outcome.


scrap about girlfriends

I'm into teal, blue and yellow at the moment. So, did I say property of love? hehe. My current favorite layout - my wedding shoes with lots of diamantes.

Till l post again. Later.

5 comments:

mabel krieger said...

You are so good in doing bright color pages too! And all the layering, just awe really!

bp said...

Bright and happy! That picture of Big Missy... she looks especially like you =)

melissa deakin said...

gorgeous, gorgeous work, charlene!
:)

suz said...

these are beautiful - so vibrant. thanks for popping into my blog and guiding me here!
suz

Scrappermania said...

Gorgeous work!