Monday, October 01, 2007

it's all about eye candy

Just last week, I have received the nicest gifts from the most generous friends! First off, a new book! I really love this book - last minute patchwork + quilted gifts. There are a lot of potential projects to try out and they are right up my alley! What a nice surprise received direct from Purl. Thanks Rashida!! Check this book out if you haven’t got one, lots of eye candy in it. *wink*



More fabric goodness from E, thank you so much!! Together with the card you made, just so sweet and beautiful! And you know I love that mushroom print heehee. Of cos, I couldn't resist and made her a little something. :D


My super sinful breakfast this morning – donuts from the Donut FACTORY!! Yummy!

5 comments:

bp said...

Oh boy, can't wait to see what lovely things you come up with next... and I suspect even the donuts are inspiration for your next design already!

Have a good week!

evelyn said...

You're making me drool right now!!

E said...

Hi! So happy you like the fabrics! They look so pretty when you photograph them - haha. You're a lucky girl to receive those awesome books too! :)

sugarshop (Dena) said...

Ooh I have had my eye on that book. Now, I'm really hungry! Can't wait to see what you make!

rashida said...

Yay!! I'm so happy the book arrived! Isn't it delicious?! I hope it brings you heaps and heaps of inspiration. I can't wait to see what you create from it. ^_^