Tuesday, October 23, 2007

canvases | frames

I just knew I couldn't resist these sorbet secret keeper cards by Urban Lily. There are 5 double sided cards that slide open to reveal a hidden section inside. I used them as canvases like these. They are also up at MFM gallery.

My OPAAT package arrived today - not 1 but 2 and nope plus an altered project. More scrappy stuff to be done!

~I love digging my old scrapbook stash and if you can still remember the older range AC mini trademark rubons, was crazy over them then~

I love my little sister

the sisters


For R and her little bella, beach fun!

All 3 of them


8 comments:

sugarshop (Dena) said...

Can you see me? I'm on my knees, forhead to the ground...waiving my arms up and down to you. LOL! I worship your paper craftiness! :)

bp said...

You have such good taste and when you have some time, do check out the tag I've just sent your way. Please see my California wildfires post.

ellen said...

These canvases are too precious. Your two girls look so loving together! :)
-ellen

melissa deakin said...

these are so gorgeous, charlene!
i LOVE them!

Irene said...

You’ve been tagged! Go look at my blog for instructions! :)

* Dream Weaver * said...

I like the way you added the emblishments. Real nice. And yes... the cards are just nifty :)
Will go try finding some in the shops.

linda said...

These are so meaningful and beautiful! The photos speak for themselves.

Scrappermania said...

These are so gorgeous!!!