Sunday, September 16, 2007

what I have been busy with

Finally, we're ready to ship our swap package, long due lol!. This is what happens when one is a shopaholic with a never ending shopping list. But, we'll be a better swap partner for our next swap! And I spent sometime doing gift wrap of the stuffs going all the way to NYC! Love the brown paper with string!


Update on my patchwork cosy covers from last week. Did these for MFM since idea gallery 2 has been pushed back. Supplies are from Sept kit - it's all about home, so warm and fuzzy! I absolutely love these - the scenic route circle chipboards & 7g wordies. They are such cool combi. The fall season is making me lovin' all the trees and pines. Etsy has lots of great inspirations on those. I was inspired by the dandelion prints and I really like the idea of a little story telling for my cosy notebooks hehe.

a layout for gallery 1 - I did some rubons on transparencies and you get your very own overlays. Fun stuff.

home journal -
so love the SR circle chipboards and I cut out the tree and branches from SR & Jack+Abby Stripe Dot papers.

home journal close up
cycle home -
the fabric paper is perfect for this. Heehee, I love the idea of cycling home.


cycle home - closeup (gezzz i forgot to press the fabric!)

Besides working with linen, I love corduroy too! Its texture is almost similar to Bazzill cardstocks and it feels like you're scrapping on an actual layout.






Check back on 25.09.07 for MFM ideal gallery 2. We have 2 new designers joining us at MFM just last week! Check out the 2 talented ladies here.

Off to complete a couple of patchwork tote orders and trying out a few sewing projects.

Happy Sunday! :D

10 comments:

mabel Krieger said...

OMG these are absolutely beautiful Charlene!!! I love your cosy covers. They are as beautiful as your layouts!

evelyn said...

I want a few of those covers! Gorgeous work as usual!!!

Sri said...

Charlene...the journal is STUNNING!! EEEEk...you made me wanna sew and alter. I better stop looking coz I really dont have the time!

bp said...

Pretty, and love all those details =)

mandy said...

Charlene, I love all your cosy journals. They look so fun, very clever!

Sugarshop (Dena) said...

Love the journals girlie!!!!

love.boxes said...

someone is a lucky duck! :) Very cute everything!

Rashida said...

Aaack! So cute Charlene! I loove brown paper packages tied up with string. *faints*
And the journals, to die for! You're so talented!

* Dream Weaver * said...

Delightful packages :)

berth said...

totally eye candy!!