Friday, September 07, 2007

swooneeeeedd

Look what just arrived yesterday night - my Sept DT kit from My Favorite Memories!!! I was swooning with joy when I opened up the package – this has got to be the best kit ever, packed with gorgeous yummy goodies! My favorite brands and products - mix of American Crafts, Scenic Route, Basic Grey, Love Elsie Abby+Jack, some felt, vinyl alphas, 7G stickers, chipboards and labels!! Thanks to S for putting up this wonderful kit and the extra add-ons! Be sure to check out the rest of the DT work. PLUS we have 2 guest designers for this month! I will be busy scrapping tonight, can’t wait to start!

Till later...



6 comments:

evelyn said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

pinklemonadelisa said...

Oh Yummy stuff! have fun1

linda said...

Nice kit with lots of fun products! I am eager to see your layouts too.

bp said...

I see some hearts... how about a wedding anniversary post of you and your husband? =)

Sri said...

Ooo..This looks really good. Dang it. Too bad they are sold out!!

*Dream Weaver* said...

WOW! Your stuff looks so exciting.
:) Happy Scrapping!