Tuesday, August 21, 2007

timeless treasure

I have this thing for pearls, I like it that they look timeless, classy and elegant. Well, I think I'm addicted to anything handmade and it is indeed therapeutic to make stuff! Here are some simple earrings which I did early this year (I actually forgotten all about it! :p) and I thought I will share them here. I love these lamp beads with a touch of vintage-y look. Sometimes I wish I have more than 24 hours a day to finish up my super long list of projects!

my favorite orange and green combo :)

Greeny mushroom


I have no idea what this is? Maybe a little piggy?

7 comments:

Irene said...

I like the mushroom design. Great work!

Lina said...

Where did you get those green mushrooms? So cute!

evelyn said...

WOW girl you must show me when we meet next time. Now I know why you're always so busy!

love.boxes said...

Love them all!

christine said...

I was a huge beader back in the day before I went on to quilting. I love the tactile quality of beads. They're a ton of fun to play with and collect. I still have my collection...never give it up. Especially my lampwork beads. :)

bp said...

So cute, the piggies! I like all the rest too!

Lisa said...

LOVE those earrings, and I too am crazy for pearls, I love them with sterling silver especially. Thanks for your comment BTW!