Tuesday, August 07, 2007

happy being three & swap sneakie

A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give
-- Laurel Atherton

Happy birthday to our big missy C! You are just the sweetest & greatest big sister to your baby sister! We're so proud of you. :)




As promised, some sneakie of the swap I'm sending to R going all the way to NYC! I had so much fun choosing these!

some stationeries love:
japanese cooking notebook | super cute froggy stapler | wooden card holder | wooden ruler


I love all things japanese - their food, snacks and hence I went crazy buying snacks for R lol.
A box full of local & japanese snacks which I absolutely love. And, so I want R and her family to try them too :D

a handmade white linen patchwork tote | a japanese craft book bought especially for R. :D
Of course, plus some other stuffs that I will be including in the package which we will keep as a suprise! This is so fun and I love it that we share so many things in common, let's do it again soon!

5 comments:

Nura Keif said...

Happy Birthday to your girl!!:-D

ellen said...

I love everything here! She is so lucky to have you as a swap partner!

-ellen

~Nancy~ said...

Awww.. such a cute picture.. happy birthday to your little girl!! And love the sneaks! Your swap-partner must be lucky to have you as her partner.. hehe!! Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting my blog!! XOXO

rashida said...

Happy Birthday to the little princess! I hope she had a wonderful day! I'm so besides myself right now! Such wonderful things! I'm so excited! Eeeek! ^_^

linda said...

Awesome stuffs and I am so in love with that tote! Lucky friend!