Thursday, August 16, 2007

cherry arte august gallery

It's mid month again! Since the gallery is up at MFM, I shall post all my layouts done for August. Coincidently, both MFM and OPAAT featured the new Cherry Arte papers for their August kits. I've never create so many layouts from one paper line, fun yet challenging! I received the Sep kit from C on Monday night & I didn't know shipping can be THAT fast! Did I mention that the Sep kit for MFM is looking all gorgeous with awesome mix of products?! I love the colors and mixes, all new CHA releases! You'll be seeing a total different look, not the usual MFM style iygwim. Think cosy or rather look over here.

Just two weeks ago, I requested bp to forward me the pictures of her two boys. I love pictures of her two precious. Pictures with movement that are so full of life! And hey, doing layouts for little boys are just as fun as doing layouts for little girls. I think I will do more of those. Back to more scrapping, crafty stuffs tonight. Till later...


For OPAAT , boys drawing on the driveway, cute!
Little Ben playing with sticks - Love that XL HS photo corner.

Patchwork coasters. Using strips of fabric included in OPAAT August kit.

For MFM, using label/butterfly tags

Did I hear use ALL the embellishment? Haa! I *knew* I will go wild doing this layout, loaded with embellishment goodness. I like movement picture like this and it was taken in the field in front of the National Museum.

Love these gigantic HS playing cards. This baby is NOT a boy even though she looks like one haa. She is our darling baby L at 4 months.
Hand drawn gridlines on the kraft cardstock, the kraft stickers are just so versatile.

7 comments:

linda said...

Been waiting for you to post and you finally did! These pages are all looking gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

girl you rocked the cherryArte! make sure you send it in to their gallery as well, luise will love these!

corinnexxx

rashida said...

Wow! These look great Charlene!

bp said...

Charlene, I came over right away!

Thank you very much for these fabulous layouts of my boys, and I love every single one of all the others you've done... all so lovely! The coasters are hot too -nice candy colours =)

melissa deakin said...

charlene,
these layouts are fabulous.
just gorgeous!
i love that big HS playing
card and the hand-drawn grid lines on the kraft cardstock are awesome!
you are so talented!

ellen said...

I really enjoy seeing your work, Charlene. Love your style!

mabel krieger said...

You're one amazing woman! Everyone you do is just beautiful!!