Sunday, July 15, 2007

mid month gallery

So they are all up at MFM's gallery. This month kit screams COLORS! I had lots of fun playing with them. The add-ons transparencies are FAB too. And here goes 3 more layouts in addition to the one I did earlier.

31 Flavors: take this in whatever direction you’d like. Flavors of summer, favorite flavors (literally), etc.

Flavors from my all time favorite Bath and Body Works.

Our recent family group outing at the Singapore Bird Park.

Anything goes for summertime!

Off to create more layouts, nitezzz!

6 comments:

linda said...

Gorgeous as usual! I especially love the one you did for the birdpark.

scrapcat said...

these are beautiful!!!
so colorful!!!

Rashida said...

I love these layouts. You have such a talent for this! ^_^

bp said...

Very nice! Love the bright colours... so happy!

Michelle Guray said...

gorgeous work! you are so talented, charlene!!

Kelia said...

Hi, I follow your blog when I found you post at 2pea. Such great & inspiring layouts you did!