Sunday, August 05, 2007

誕生日おめでとう

Cher 及びミイラへの誕生日おめでとう = Happy Birthday To Cher and Mummy.

Thanks for all the publication love! Today, we celebrated Cher's birthday in advance (in 2 days time) and it happened to be my actual birthday too. So, the hubby suggested to celebrate both of our birthdays together. Although I think it's kind of weird to celebrate mine as well and to state 'happy birthday to Cher and mummy' on the Dora cake (too old for that) :p It was just a small celebration with our immediate family members and a few friends. Nice home cooked food, cute cake, pressies, fun + noisy kids plus lots of catching up. I should be sharing the article, more photos and layouts later (probably tonight if I'm not too tired!). Till later...

eta: I just read Rashida's blog and I went WOW! I think this is going to be one of the BEST birthday present I am getting! Just look at all the goodness she is sending me - my favorite magazines, stuffs from my favorite stores - Papersource, Kate's Paperie. I'm madly in love with that cute mini suitcase!!! Rashida and myself decided to do a little swap before the arrival of baby Elijah. And I'm sooo excited that we're almost ready to mail our package! We just have to keep adding stuffs to our boxes I tell ya lol. Thanks Rashida! You're just the sweetest friend & swapping partner! I will be taking some sneakie of the stuffs I'm sending out to you too. Stay tune! ;)

Pictures taken from R's blog.
cutey mini suitcase!!


All the goodness! The magazines, the handmade pouch, the cards, etc...

6 comments:

rashida said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday to you both! *hugs* I hope you had a wonderful day! ^_^

mabel krieger said...

So awesome!!!!

mabel krieger said...

Oh almost forgotten, Happy Birthday to you too!!

Lilo said...

Happy Birthday! Mine is tomorrow! =) Love your work!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!! Love that suitcase, it's too cute!! ellen

bp said...

Warmest happy birthday wishes to you and Cher!

What lovely colours!