Monday, June 25, 2007

no housework and crafting all day long

So I have decided not to clean my house over the weekends and did some sewing instead. Over the months, I have been hunting for my favorite fabrics and finally gotten them all (almost)! I love all things handmade for that personal touch and how nice it is to finish something you did for your kids. Very accomplishing indeed. :) I will try to post pictures later as I did not manage to get good lightings in the house.

I heart these reproduction fabrics, I think they make nice dresses and blouses!


Love these! And they were made into something cute for the girls and gift for friends.

My favorite hedgehods!

These are some of the fabrics I've been longing for!

4 comments:

Mel said...

lovely fabrics! ehhe.. there's no end to it, is there?

~Sasha Farina~ said...

yummmmmmmm..... pretty fabrics!

scrapcat said...

these are gorgeous fabrics!

Cindy said...

Wow..very nice fabrics.
May I know where did you purchase them from? They are all so pretty :)