Friday, May 25, 2007

life's wonderful

This desktop calendar wallpaper is amazing and inspiring! I love the rich, contrast color combinations - Pink & Aqua how awesome! Looking at it sure brighten up my day in the office! I hope you do too! Here's the site to download.



And, couple more layouts to share. For a group of funky girlfriends - one of the gal celebrating her 24th birthday!







And, my MFM kit is shipping today!! The kit is packed with lots of fun stuffs, rocking cool! Elsie Flannigan (designer of Love, Elsie line) is our June Guest DT at MFM!

3 comments:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

lovely Layouts Charlene!

rachel said...

i lovee your layouts! ure my inspiration!
can i like u to my blog?
anyway, are those layouts 6x6?
or a4 types? or just 12x12 but cropped it?

Shelliza said...

Hi,
I saw you on Sri's blog and came over to take a look. I love your layouts and was wondering which paper that was with the owl. Thanks.
Shelliza