Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's live and more work to share

::Happy News:: Prima invited me to be their May featured guest designer. You can read more here.

April was a busy month for me! One layout I did for them last month using a boy's picture which is also one of my favorite picture of BP & V's son - such handsome little dude!



My younger sister is really sweet. She's a great marketing person and has been helping me to promote my work to her friends and colleagues. Here's one I made for them last month - it was framed up nicely for their director whom had return to Norway for retirement. I have got more 'orders' from her friends and colleagues and will be back for more updates.



And this was the original piece of my earlier layout. Friends who know me know that I try not to scrap in 12x12 due to storage issue hehe :p So, I changed to a 8.5x11 cardstock although I must say I prefer this piece more :)



Lastly, the latest additions for Purple Onion Designs gallery using some of their new stamps! The vintage postmark set is going to be featured in Creating Keepsakes June issue.

Two 6" x 12" layouts.

A typical work week.


The new vintage 2008 calendar stamp, love it! This is also a hyrid page.

3 comments:

scrapcat said...

congrats charlene!
wonderful news for you :)

bp said...

All so beautiful... I just love your work!

Many thanks for the one you did of our "handsome little dude" as you call him ;p

Congrats on all your latest achievements!

iralamija said...

Love your work! congrats!!

Bety :)