Tuesday, May 08, 2007

i'm offically on the

DT for Purple Onion Designs! So delighted !! POD has the coolest stamps ever seriously. Michele approached me to be on her DT sometime back but since she was still busy doing up her website I thought I would share this piece of good news after she is done with the gallery. Now each of us has a gallery at POD site. Kristi Contes is on her DT too! I can't wait for my new stamps, they were out a week ago and should be arriving anytime soon. Can't wait to play with them!

Here are some work I did using Purple Onion stamps last week. Do check back the gallery for more updated stuffs.



This layout has almost all of my favorite products!! From 7Gypsies, Hambly, Fontwerks, POD stamps, Heidi Swapp, etc! Not forgetting my favorite color - Green!



5 comments:

Mel said...

great news Congrats!!

Mel said...

you make everything look so easy! lovely!

Nura Keif said...

Congrats Charlene!!:-D
Awesome layouts!!

Michelle Guray said...

huge congrats, Charlene! you do such beautiful work!!

mIchelle rAmirez said...

a perfect fit!
congrats