Saturday, May 19, 2007

exciting stuffs ahead!

I still can't believe when I got the email from Shari telling me that I was chosen to be one of her DT member for My Favorite Memories! :o and yes out of 100 over applicants! And I thought this DT call was tough as we have to go through 2 rounds of 'interviews'! I'm really thrilled and excited! I cant wait to start my very first kit - the Elsie line! All packed with super gorgeous, fun, colorful stuffs! Their forum board is one of the most happening board I come across and the members 'conversations' really cracks me up lol. Nevertheless, I'm thankful for this opportunity.

9 comments:

Gab said...

a big congrats to you on making the MFM DT! I'm a long time MFM member and can't wait to see what you do with the kits!

Lilo said...

Congrats from me too! I really like your style! =) It's going to be soooo fun to see what you create with the MFM kits!

D said...

Congrats and Welcome! I really love your style of scrapping and cannot wait to see what you create with our fantabulous kits!

Chris said...

hey Charlene,

U got tagged! http://littleprincesshervondiary.blogspot.com/2007/05/got-tagged-on-meaning-of-shervon.html

A meaningful tag! :)

Edleen said...

Congrats Charlene!
way to go! :D

~Sasha Farina~ said...

Congrats Girl!!

michelle raMirez said...

oh you are gonna rock those kits.
huge congrats!!!

bp said...

Congrats, congrats!!!

Must show us the magic you're going to do with those kits! =)

Sri said...

Congrats, Charlene!!!