Monday, April 09, 2007

happy anniversary and some scrappy stuffs

Today is our 13th anniversary! Time flies! We decided to stay home & dh requested for some sushi. I made lots of makis and sushi rice balls. I even made extras for my baby sitter's family and it's good to hear people telling me how yummy those sushi are. Pics shown are just the few of them :D

Japanese Makis - fillings are all DH's favorite - pork floss, unagi, tuna moya, etc


Sushi rice balls


Lots of loves and hearts :D


Anniversary LO


One of my favorite


I think something is wrong with my camera :( The bottom right corner of every shot I took turned out to be blurry. I suspect it could be due to some vapour within the lens.

4 comments:

bp said...

Happy anniversary to you and your husband! The sushi, and especially the sushi balls look so tempting. Love your LOs! =)

scrapcat said...

happy anniversary!!!
that sushi looks sooooo yummmy! can I come over ?!! ;)

And I love your latest layouts - esp. the two heart-shapes ones...

Chris said...

Happy Anniversary!! all looks so gd.. sushu n sb!

mIchelle rAmirez said...

happy anniversary belated!!
love all the food..yum.
and the projects...super!!