Tuesday, April 24, 2007

fun at pool

Our family spent a good dip in the pool last Sunday. Of cos, Cher was the most excited of all when we told her that we're going swimming. Most importantly, weather was great at 3pm & I managed to snap a couple of great shots of Cher.

You know, I almost failed to download my photos to the PC thinking it was my memory card/camera problem (was it illusion or what or because I'm sooo dying to get a Canon EOS or Nikon D80?? Arghhh) Well, fortunately or unfortunately, it was my card reader problem LOL! Dream on again for DSLR.


on the way to the pool


up the stairs


ready get set

















4 comments:

Nura Keif said...

LOL on the camera kekeke!! Beautiful pictures:-D

Chris said...

wooohooo... cher looks so sexy in tt 2 piece... where did u get it? Haiz.. it's been so long since Sher got her dip in the pool!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

looks like Cher had loads of fun!

bp said...

nice closeups... you sure did capture Cher's smiles =)