Monday, March 12, 2007

making memories idol challenge #2 - my little toy truck

Voting for Challenge #2 is up now. Click here to view entries and sign in to vote (on the right panel). You do not need to re-register if you already had. Just login with your account and vote.

Click register to vote if you have not register.

Voting will end on

Tuesday, March 13th at 4:00 PM, MST (US Time)
Wednesday, March 14th at 7:00 AM (Singapore Time)

We were challenged to create a project that we could do with our little one. Something simple, easy and yet creative. They are looking for something fresh & clever that can be put to use or go on display following a play date, in the home, jewelry, party d├ęcor, etc.

Here's what I did - My Little Toy Truck. I've got Cher involved in doing this little project. I gave her a few patterned papers to choose from and she chose the American Crafts paper! She then helped to apply the adhesive and paste the paper onto the carton box. I must say she loves the wheels most as she kept asking me what are those and can they be moved, so and so...hehe. Upon completing the project, I asked her what she would like to put into her little ' 'truck'? Her reply: Mummy I want to put cooking and started dumping her 'fruits', 'vegetables' and 'canned food' into it! (of cos mummy had to reorganize all the stuffs so that I can take some good shots of them) And oh she loves pulling the truck with the string attached all over the house :D I'm glad to get C involved in this little simple creation and I hope you all will like it too. :)

My entry: My Little Toy Truck

Front View


Side View


Back View

1 comment:

Alexis said...

When I saw this project I thought it was SO ADORABLE! I know my little two year old would absolutely love it. Great job and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :)