Wednesday, March 14, 2007

*grin grin*

A couple of good news to share.

1. It's time for me to focus on my layout articles for a magazine. I was told to mail my layouts by March, articles to submit by May 2007 and publication will be out this June/July!!

2. I am the guest designer for TVC for the month of March.

3. I'm also on Design Team for Dragonflaire Studio (Digital Dec 06)

4. And the recent Creative Team for Laine's Papeterie (LSS). Do check out their new website launching in April 2007!



And, I'm smiling due to this! A surprise gift from Laine's Papeterie - Maple Lane™ Studio Tool Bag Essentials for each designer! How cool! I so love the pink cutterpede!





Includes:
- Tool Bag for all your storage needs
- Pink Cutterpede® Paper Trimmer to quickly cut paper
- Cutterpede® Score Blade to precisely fold paper
- Cutter Bee® Scissor for intricate cutting
- ZIG® Memory System® Millennium™ Black 05 Pen for archival journaling
- ZIG® 2-Way Glue Chisel Tip wet glue
- HERMA® Glue Star™ Removable Adhesive dry glue
- CornerAdorner® Medium Rounder Punch to round the edges of photos and paper
- Fastenater® Mini Stapler & 48 Silver Staple Bars to embellish and adhere elements

3 comments:

scrapcat said...

yay!!!!
wtg, Charlene!
congrats on all your success!

bp said...

You are so cool, and becoming a big star for 'work' you do so well!

Have fun, and more fun with all your guest star appearances!=)

trihok said...

wow charlene, congrates and ur suprise gift is way to cool and pink ;)

all the best!