Thursday, February 01, 2007

what i did

What I did the last weekend:

1. Mounted my unmounted rubber stamps. *Thanks to both M & J. M told me about J sharing the idea!* Will post pictures later.

2. Two layouts of Cher.

3. Printed some lovely pictures of baby L. Cant wait to scrap them.

4, Brought Cher to the National Museum. Again, thanks to M. The pictures she took for A and E are lovely!

5. A baby card for DH’s customer whom just delivered.

6. A card for a colleague’s farewell.

7. Ordered some lovely stuffs online.

Three GAP stores are now available in Singapore. Not a good thing cause they ain't consider cheap and I love their stuffs. I remembered paying relatively low price for their infant bodysuits, USD2.50/pc (sale item) thereabout and I bought lots of them when I was stationed in the US. Ok, I probably cant compare as they're considered imported goods by F J Benjamin. Now, I am contemplating to get a backpack for Cher but the price is holding me back. Oh well..

No comments: