Friday, February 23, 2007

my precious

I'm here to do a quick update before I rush off again. After a prolong illness for about a month, Baby L was admitted to the hospital last night. :( The blood test result shown that it was a bacterial infection. Poor baby has to be put on drip with antibiotics!! But I am happy to see that she is getting better, more alert and most importantly - her precious SMILE - miss that! Hubby's outstation again but I'm glad to have my mother-in law to look after baby L while I come back to take a shower and a quick nap. Alright, it's time to pack up and off to see baby.

3 comments:

Nura Keif said...

Oh no,been there!!Take care and hope your baby get well soon.

Mel said...

Hang in there - she's already getting better! You take care of yourself too!

Irene said...

Hope Baby L recover soon.