Thursday, June 22, 2006

Busy month

June has been a busy month for me. There're too many on-going challenges hosted at different forum boards. I have to be selective on which challenge(s) to attempt. Ok, I'm done with one of the sketch challenge which is due on 25th June. Next thing will be the art journal for BOM. I have to do the B, C, D, E, F , G & H by 30th June. A total of 7 layouts! For the rest of the GG scraplift challenge, I'm not too sure yet.

I don't think I can make it for the coming virtual crop this Friday. That's because my home desktop is dying on me! It happened since months ago but we have no idea what went wrong. It could be the power supply issue but we have not find out the root cause as yet. Just last night, the PC self rebooted and shutdown automatically for 8 times! And, it always happen when I'm uploading or scanning a layout, argghhh!

1 comment:

aidaville said...

Just coming to say *HI !*, saw from my feedback log you paid me a visit ! I love the LO "fighter"

Did not take part in the ABC LOs, too much commitment *heheh* and think I am commitment phobic.

Aida.