Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Madness

Ok, this is madness. I was sick since 2 days ago and I zonked out at 9pm last night. I totally forgot about the challenge I need to do for the AR! Managed to wake up at 130am and did a rush job for it, phew! I am so glad to complete it. If not, I would have let my partner down haha. No joke to scrap when one is down with runny nose, sore throat & coughing like mad. Yikes!

Anyway, here's a layout of little Cher when she was only 16mos old. We brought her to Taiwan last Winter and it was indeed an experience for us. Not easy to handle a toddler, especially a hyperactive one who had just mastered the art of walking LOL!

{Explorer}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»