Monday, May 15, 2006

Brave The Race


My partner went on holiday last week and I had to brave the race alone. LOL! Luckily for me, the challenges were not as tough as I thought. We still have 2 weeks to go for this AR. But I am already feeling exhausted! Hahaha!

Not liking this layout actually, especially the pink cardstock. I ran out of black & white cardstocks and my current cardstock stash aint that appealing. I do not have a lot of nice patterned paper to act as the background as well, quite sad isn't it? ;)

{JOY} - Use of white space

{Star Lady}: Using notepaper and star

{Poster Girl}

5 comments:

Brenda-Mae said...

these turned out fabulous!

Sri said...

Pretty LOs, Charlene!

Chris said...

yo... nicely done up leh! me no scraper bt knw hw 2 appreciate 'chio' thngs :P anyway, let sher see your webbie... she can recognise ur ger.. keep saying 'jie jie wowo(& ur doggie)hahaa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»